Participation in out of school activities helps children success at school.
It's easy to get involved. Here are our 5 top tips on how to engage your child with CU.
1. Visit our website to find out if your child’s school is registered. Encourage your child to take up opportunities offered by the school and to attend regularly.
2. To collect extra credits, buy a Passport to Learning at a library for £2 and sign the front page so your child can collect credits at Learning Destinations
3. Encourage your child to join in other activities in your area
4. Recommend good organisations to us if they are not already CU Learning Destinations
5. Come along to the CU ceremonies when invited and celebrate your child’s success!